Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just one of those days

I had a terrible morning.

Wonderful afternoon.

Crappy evening... and it's not over yet. Who knows what the night will be like?

We just had Papa John's deliver us some pizzas. Nathan ordered Canadian bacon and pepperoni. I ordered the spinach alfredo.

The girl on the phone read back my order and said, "one large spinach, alfredo, chicken..." I stopped her mid sentence.

"NO. I want it vegetarian. Without chicken..."

"OK."

Somehow I ended up with bacon, mushrooms, onions, etc on my pizza.

I get a pizza that is neither spinach, nor alfredo.

Jerks. So when I called to complain the guy was a total freak and didn't understand the fact that the word "vegetarian" can have more than one meaning. It's not just a type of pizza!! He did not listen to a word I was saying and so it pissed me off even more. He tried to tell me I ordered some crazy type pizza and that the "spinach alfredo" pizza didn't exist. I explained I ordered it under two weeks ago, with bell peppers. He still told me they don't have it. Hmm... there is a picture of it, along with an explanation (WITHOUT chicken) in the phonebook. Am I missing something?

We are having another pizza delivered as I type. Who knows what the kids at the pizza place have done to it because of the "crazy chick" that complained. Hah. I AM STARVING too so it totally sucks that Nathan and Trevor are chowing down on their pizzas and it smells SO GOOD in here.

UGH! Night get better for me now!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I just looked up Papa Johns menu online and saw that they do indeed have a spinach alfredo pizza. Maybe the people that work there should check out the menu too. :)

    I hope the next one turns out better!

    ReplyDelete