Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hooray.

Once again, the world wide web is available to me under my own roof.

Check Spelling
This is splendid news. Today, I plan to take pictures of where I am living and some other things to give y'all a better image of where I am at. Instead of just knowing it's cold and it's a house. LOL.

Unfortunately, I don't start work until the 3rd- and if it doesn't start snowing (for real) soon I might not be starting full time on the 6th like I am supposed to. What am I doing? You may be asking...

I totally scored an amazing job as a mountain photographer for Deer Valley Ski Resort. I don't get to take pictures of people in motion (yet)... I stand at the top of a designated lift and take pictures of families and stuff before they head down the mountain. It doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but here's the deal... it's commission so I can make lots 'n lots of cashola. Also, the perk, is I don't have to (more like, I am not allowed to) approach them. The skiers have to come to me. Yay for not feeling like a Disneyland photographer! If you have no idea what I am talking about, just smile and nod.

I guess now is just as good of a time as any to explain to those patient followers why I am where I am (holy weird sentence Batman). I have separated myself from Nathan, my husband, for more reasons than I care to share at this point in time. I do, however, wish the world to know that Nathan is not a bad man at all. He never treated me terribly, hit me, or treated Trevor in any manner that's harmful. I have been called (and called myself) a free spirit since I can remember. This time my free spirit may have lost me a few of my dearest friends, but in this life of mine I cannot be unhappy. All I can do is wish that others will accept me (and thank you to those that truly have- and I love you forever) and understand that I am not far away even though it feels like it.

I am beginning to ramble. If you like, I can proceed. Otherwise I will just say "ta ta".

Alright, alright.... I will keep going. Thanks Taryn (hehe).

In cases such as mine many, many people will ask why I didn't stay and try to make it work with my husband. They will argue that it is what needs to be done, and I have made an incredibly selfish decision that can never be seen as positive.

What do I do? Well... I respect them for having the courage to tell me their opinion, and understand their anger or loss of respect for me. It's all I can do. I cannot be angry for them or at them. They are being themselves- and trying to help me.

Unfortunately, some friends of mine will never understand completely. They will remove me from their fore mind, and think of me in pain and regret. I do not feel sorry for them. I do not feel pain.

I am becoming more than I ever have been before. Growing bigger and faster in my mind and heart. Seeing the world and universe through a god's eyes.

I love you, my "known" readers. I love you, my dear friends. I love you, my family. I love you, universe. I love you, my wonderful wonderful son. I love you, most of all, me.

I wish I could say "sorry" and mean it to those whom I have hurt. Sorry is not in my mind. I know I have hurt (terribly) those who were close to me, especially Nathan... but he knows I cannot be held back. He has been tremendously amazing with me through all this. To feel sorry right now is to be out of alignment.

I am happy. Everyday I am thankful for the breath in my lungs and the beating of my heart. Everyday I am thankful for a healthy and amazing boy (although not with me physically- always with me in my heart). Everyday I am thankful. Everyday I am happy.

4 comments:

  1. proud of you for putting all of that out there, and THANK GOD you've got the internet back. I couldn't have survived that long.

    tt

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the internet and the super revealing, well written blog post! that's why i love you because you can be you. and you are not afraid to be you.

    congrats on the job! it actually sounds fun!

    does this mean you also found a place to reside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to hear that you are happy! i have been worried about you ever since hearing about your move, and wondering if you were okay. as far as you and nathan go...that is between you and nathan (and trevor). it is no one else's business! i have nothing but respect for you for making the choice you felt was right for you, adn going for it. enjoy park city!

    p.s.
    where's trevor??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure decisions like the one you have made weren't rushed. I'm sure you did what you feel is best for all involved, especially your son. I love you and you know if you need me I'm here.

    ReplyDelete