Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Useless

Man, being jobless totally blows. No joke- it sucks.

At first, it's like, "Hey! Cool! Sleep in, throw some applications around, do some resume refining..." so on and so forth. Well, I have done all that. I kid you not in combination of online applying (which is worthless), running into places, or thankfully have references I have applied to almost FORTY places. FORTY!! All claiming to be NOW HIRING.

Their signs or ads should read, "We REALLY need someone, but it'll be about three weeks before we get around to calling you, so APPLY TODAY!"


Jerks.

::sigh:: Alright, it's really not that bad. I just get frustrated. As I am sure you can understand. Let's just cross our fingers and hope something comes up, fast.... please.....

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go on a photo safari with you. See that coveted creativity in action.

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete