Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh What A Night...

Since my night at work was a little "over dramatic" (completely all in my head) I am taking the opportunity to completely vegg and fill out a little surveymabobber.

Copy and Paste yadda yadda yadda.

Three names I go by:
1. Ginna
2. V
3. Baby


Three jobs I have held:
1. Pageant Helper- Disneyland
2. Foodling- BJ's Restaurant
3. Personal Assistant for a rich lady in Tustin (BEST JOB EVER)

Three places I have lived:
1. Where it snows a lot
2. Where it rains a lot
3. Where it's practically always sunny.... (and not my favorite of the 3 either...).

My three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Iced coffee with milk and chocolate syrup
3. Red Bull

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Avatar (although canceled- I still watch it consistently)
3. Family Guy

Three places to which I've been:
1. Anchorage, AK (with lots of BC and Yukon in between here and there)
2. Dayton, OH
3. Enlightenment

Three people who e-mail/Facebook me regularly:
1. Who ever I facebook or email
2. My Lover
3. Paige

Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. BJ'S of course!! Haha, ironic. I'll most likely despise their food in a few months
2. Old Spaghetti Factory MMmmmmm
3. Del Taco

Three things I look forward to:
1. The day before
2. The day of
3. The day after

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Amsterdam
2. Tahiti
3. Peru

Three things on my "bucket list":
1. Sky Dive
2. Have a horse of my own
3. Sell a painting for more than $40,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment