Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thanks...

I am thankful for Thursdays.

I am thankful for my friends.
My Love.
My family.
Trevor, beautiful Trevor.

I am thankful for the ability to keep my head clear when I am surrounded by storm clouds.
I am thankful for my gift with words.
I am thankful that I can spell well and speak clearly (and thankful for those who helped teach me).

Thank you hands.
Thank you smile.
Thank you eyes.
Thank you body- you've never let me down :).

I am thankful for seeing my cousin Amy.
I am thankful for my puppy's ability to always make me smile.

There is much more I wish to write, but perhaps I'll close with:

It's definitely a great evening. I have much to be thankful for... much more than I will ever write. One should always pay attention to their surroundings, there is so much beauty in this world. Night night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment