Sunday, October 24, 2010

The turn is coming.

Snow is falling on the mountain tops as I type. Granted- not much, but still it's there.

Now, every time I step outside I smell fireplaces warming their homes dutifully. I feel cool and crisp air filling my lungs as pure energy. The wind blows with sheer power, and all the warm weather trees are quickly dropping their leaves.

I am in no way excited for the winter... and what that really means is... I'm beyond excited.

The winter is...

Well...

The winter is...

::places hand thoughtfully on chin, tilts head upward, and ponders::

MINE!





2 comments:

  1. Do you mean Celsius? I'm not sure what it is in Centigrade, but I like anywhere from 20 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. :) As long as there is snow on the ground for me to ski on, I can't complain about temperature (unless it's A BLIZZARD! Then it's TOO cold hehe)

    ReplyDelete