Did that hook you in? I hope so. Perhaps I shouldn't open by saying something like, "This post is far more pointless and less entertaining than the title may make it seem..." but, this post is far more pointless and less entertaining than the title may make it seem.
But things aren't always what they seem, right?
Oh uh, anyway- I've missed who-knows-how-many Thankful Thursdays, and seeing as I am usually more thankful on Fridays than Thursdays here we go:
Things, on this glorious day, to be thankful for:
1. Being able to have a seriously bad hair day, and no one will care.
2. Waking up tucked beside my dearest love, and always being held back when I hold him (and vice versa!).
3. Forgiveness and patience. Oi vey have things been a mess lately.
4. Not having to put a customer service face on, with only a few hours of sleep, HOO-RAH
5. Chai tea soy latte, the little things- really. Chai makes the mornings.
6. Trevor is doing well in school & loves riding the bus.
7. Knowledge of how to take apart a carburetor (haven't put it back together yet though...)
10. Strength (physical this time), and living without chronic pain or illness. In other words BEING HEALTHY!
11. Friends!! The support of friends is without a doubt necessary.
12. I just have to mention Matt again. Without him I would be lost. There has been no other person on this Earth that accepts, loves, and cares for me the way he does (you know except my Mom but that's why I said "on this Earth" seeing as Mom is no longer with us....). Though he doesn't always agree with me or understand me (to be fair, it goes both ways but that is the beauty of relationships) he is always right there by my side to help me stand. He is amazing. I am very proud of him and how much he has grown just in the 3 years we have known each other. He is becoming such a great man, and I know he will continue to be an inspiration, a lead, a love, and a blessed part of many lives. A truer friend does not exist. And he is my best friend (LUCKY ME!). Life has been challenging for us both and I know as long as we have each other there is nothing that can knock us down. We are a couple, a team, and a bond that surpasses most things people can imagine. Truly my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, my boyfriend, and so much more! Thank you Matt for everything. I love you so much.