Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello 100!!

Well, I officially have 100 followers!

The original intention of this blog was to vent about life (about 5 years ago). Then, as I grew up a bit it evolved into a more useful purpose...

To spread and share positivity through life's challenges and adventures.

Every once in a while the vent sessions still occur (like the last few weeks), but we are all human- it happens.

Thank you readers (and those who comment) for sharing your time with me and the ramblings that occur.

Sometimes I rhyme.

Sometimes I whine.

But mostly- I just wanna spread the love.

Is it working?

Oh, and how appropriate this event occurs on a full moon.

Peace be with you all... And thank you again.

Back I go to the beautifully difficult journey.

Sincerely,
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. A lovely and genuine post! (As always.) Well done on reaching 100! That's amazing! I wish you all the best of luck!

    Thank you for your amazing comments on my blog. You're one of those readers who really make me feel good about what I write. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    Lots of love, and well done!

    Etienne xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete