Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What do I do.... What do I do...

So here's the deal.

I put up with all their shit. YES we are living in "their" house. YES we don't have to pay rent (but Nathan does his fair share of work around this and other properties- as per the agreement). YES we are very fortunate to have good grandparents for Trevor.

But is it worth it?

Is it worth the MESS they bring with them? Is it worth the anxiety? Is it worth the constant stress on my emotional strength? Is it worth it at all?


Hell no.

We are so effing outta here. We leave in about a week for 4 months...then after that you better believe we are going to RENT somewhere else. We can still look for a house and rent.

What's worse: one dog chewing up and destroying a large planter watering system OR 2 dogs that will do anything to keep food protected (even when SHE is just eating dinner and "not giving them table scraps" they still sit at her feet and growl if anyone gets too close)?

I am officially not letting Trevor near her dogs ever again. They are menaces. Absolute instable dogs and she pretends to be a decent pet parent around me but I know the moment I am not around she treats them the way they want to be treated, thusly creating a very unsafe environment for my son, for me, for my husband, or for any of my guests.

The only way they will ever change is... oh wait... they won't.

Eff them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wait... they won't.

    You crack me up! I'm seriously laughing so hard right now.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete