Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nothing of Importance

I really don't have anything to report. If I did- it would just be complaining about something. Frankly, I don't want to bring myself down and I don't want you to hear my whining (right now anyway, haha).

Alright, like I said nothing important. Just the usual. Trevor says, "Come on, Mommy" now. It's pretty cute.

He is still in his repeating phase. He repeats EVERYTHING he says about 7 or 8 times before stopping. Sometimes he does it more. This is even after I respond after the first time something is said. It seems as though he really wants to make sure of 2 things: 1) We completely understand what he is saying and 2)he wants us to really get his point.

Trevor has moved away from his obsessive compulsive tendencies but sadly- I miss them. It was kind of nice to see him put his things where they "belong" even if I didn't ask him to. Not that I blame him for losing these traits- the world is just so much more interesting now that he understands more.

In other very unimportant news- I am so happy we have netflix. It has allowed me to see movies and shows I otherwise would have never tried to see. I really enjoy the UNLIMITED instant watch. That is so awesome. Wow, is this a boring blog entry or what? Sorry. I just need to fill my time with something, and writing seemed like the thing to do a few minutes ago.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Heh.

Oh wait! I do have something to talk about... my trip to Boston in September!! I am going with Katie. Just she and I. WOOHOO! We have a super list of things we are going to do, and more than likely it will keep growing. We are going to stay for about 4 or 5 days- squeezing everything in that we can. We are even going to Salem for all the witchy history.

OK- I have to attend to my rampant son now... he insists that graham crackers are tons of fun to crumble.

::high five::

No comments:

Post a Comment