Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sincerely...

I don't understand people sometimes.

I got an email notification that I had a comment on "Dooodooodoo" youtube.com video of Trevor.

What was the comment?

I quote, ">_> WTF your baby is ugly."

Now, first of all I have no idea who this user is. I looked up the profile. Eighteen years old. No videos. Unless this is some CHILD who has a grudge against my family, or hates singing and dancing children, I have no idea why someone would take the time to comment on some unknown person's video, of their obviously very-loved child?

It just makes me feel hollow when people are JERKS... for NO reason!

In reality, I should just block the user, delete the comment and move on.

Oh, I did all but one of those things... I took the liberty of leaving a comment for them.

"...and you're an asshole. We'll call it even."

I blocked this user, forever.

::shakes head:: It's no wonder I always day dream about fantasy worlds with dragons and winged horses, knights, and magic.

3 comments:

  1. I hate jerks like that. It was the whole reason I went private b/c someone left something mean annoyousmly, but I knew it was from someone I knew. Trevor is adorable. He must have been smoking crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment back was perfect. an a-hole is exactly what he is. are you kidding me?! you have the freaking cutest little kid! he was obviously just saying it to be a jerk, and for the sake of being mean. boo on him!

    ReplyDelete