Friday, September 26, 2008

Holy Moly That's Pathetic...

Not having internet for the passed few days has shown me I truly am dependent on the world wide web.

Sporadically throughout the day I would think, "I wonder what that means..." (or "I'll check the weather" or "I don't know, let me see where the nearest store is...." ) then I would run to my computer to look it up and....


...well...


You get the idea.

I'm standing in my kitchen, mooching off another person's internet service. Although I am not unaccustomed to doing this, I miss my internet, hehe.

If any of the three of you that read this were wondering how the heck my last few weeks have been... I can tell you this:

Interesting.

:)

Vague, and awesome.

I know it's unlike me to be vague (as I thoroughly enjoy going into painstakingly delicious detail), but in reality... I don't have words for the last few weeks, yet.

I know, weird, right?

Thanks for tuning in. As always, I am ever so grateful, and you get tons of love and good energy your way.

::high five::

3 comments:

  1. back at you, girlfriend.

    happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure. I haven't been to thousand steps, but for the most part I hate SoCal beaches. :( There's a rad one in SD by the Del Mar Racetrack, though.

    I know it's crazy, but I somewhat like Cambria. :p The coast on one side, vineyards on the other. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete