Saturday, September 27, 2008

Petco.

If you will for a moment (or can)- recall my Petco situation from about...uh... 8 months ago.

If there's nothing popping in your brain then here's the nutshell:
-applied for dog training position
-got hired
-manager was a raging blitch, lied to me straight out
-i turned down said position


Well folks... there's new management. I have heard through the grapevine (a few employees at the store, and my bestie) that the new manager could be a lot easier to work with.

This makes me EXTREMELY happy. I really wanted that Petco job. I would be secure for a year, get a client base, and the experience I need teaching classes.

I'm not such a huge fan of classes, but I really do need to just do it.... hehe.

Plus, now I am certified now so I don't think I will have to go to Vegas for their training course. Big Whoop!!

Love you guys,
You rock,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment