Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh gosh, what to say really? So, so very very much- but I am afraid I'm at a loss for words.


It's upsetting, but I figure there is some sort of reason I can't write out my inner workings to the world. Every time I sit in front of a computer to write I get this sort of stuff:

"Life is good."
"I am thankful."
"So much to learn."

Either I'm onto something big, or my brain's slacking due cold temperatures and very little warm-up time.

Seriously perplexing.

"Let me explain. No wait, there's too much. Let me sum up." -Inego Montoya.

Fear
Strength
Patience
Longing
Yearning
Dreams
Nerves
Chills
Home Cooked Meals
Egg Shells
Floor
Puppies
Snow
Ankle
Money
Learning
Chances
Trust
Love
Mature
Immature
Decisions

(Well, in about 30 seconds' worth of free writing- that's what you get.)

...Keeping my chin up, and a smile on my face (not to mention caffeine in my blood),
Ginna

No comments:

Post a Comment