Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dry

Oh, to revert.

Once warm, now cold.
Once talk, now listen.

Once act, now wait.

---------------------------

The way life changes as years pass by is astonishing. Reflections of bad choices, good choices, and great choices.

I have been writing plenty, just on paper. I've written four real letters to assorted friends and... honestly haven't received a response yet. My latest was sent last week so I certainly feel I will get a response from it. ;) Truly a dying art form- the letter. Tell me, how happy do you get when you receive an envelope in the mail that doesn't contain a bill (or junk mail!)?

I move to bring back letters.

I would love to have a legit ::McHammerDance:: pen pal. Sending 3x5 photos and everything. Anyone with me?

------------------------------------------

Thank you to anyone out there reading through this and spending a few moments with "me".

Two of my New Year's Resolutions:
...Keep Rock/Paper/Scissors going strong
...Create something every few days

------------------------------------------

Thanks again for stopping by- let me know if you want to be my pen pal :D
-Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment