Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bits and Peaces (hehe)

Stress, as defined by yours truly, is any negative emotion.

Fascinating. Any negative emotion? What does that mean....?

fear, anger, sadness, frustration, loneliness, judgment, regret, loss, etc.

I fully believe there are only two ways to feel: Good & Bad.

You have the choice to feel good. It IS a choice. Life is hard, life throws a bunch of shit at you, but it is still life! There is so much beauty in this world, and it becomes easier to see once you can switch gears.

I am not oblivious. I know there are things that hurt, and I do suffer, but I will always turn it around and look on the bright side. Why?

Why not.

It feels good to feel good.
It feels bad to feel bad.

(wow, brilliant)

Point: Either feel bad or good.

Better point: Feel Good. Don't dwell. Look past. Let go. Forgive. Accept. Be at Peace.

(small side note: I feel really good when I spell check on my entry and the little green words, "no misspellings found" pop up. It's the little things, ya know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment