Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blurp

Do you ever find you have these amazing thoughts, ideas, views, or stories run through your mind and once you sit down to write them they vanish?

Why is that?

Does the universe (or God, or our subconscious, or however one may believe) want us to keep these things to ourselves? Or is it just bad memory?

Maybe I should walk around with a tape recorder in my pocket. Oh, and by tape recorder I mean little piece of plastic with a button and red light on it, that holds up to 18 hours of recorded digital sound, available in pink, black, or dark blue...

Oh technology.




1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean exactly. Wish I had an answer. More importantly, I wish I could remember half the things I intend on writing before sitting down to write them.

    ReplyDelete