Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ah, yes. The ever so standard, "It's been a while" post.

What is love?

Is love spending the night on the bathroom floor, laying next to your boyfriend who got entirely too wasted at the bar (and you weren't even there to have fun with him)? Is love accepting the fact that everyone makes bad decisions... and no matter how sad you are that you didn't get any real conscious/quality time with him... you still cuddle up next to him on the floor of the bathroom and read a book until you're tired enough to pass out?

Yes, perhaps that is love. Or stupidity. Or insanity. Or obsession. Or, maybe you can take your pick. I don't care. :)

I do... ever so much... love him.

...and he loves me.


And I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that would be considered love especially if he would be willing to do the exact same thing for you. Someone wouldn't just stay up taking care of somebody for no reason.

    I'm kinda jealous :P

    ReplyDelete