Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Lesson In Patience

Had one of those ^ this morning.

Something simple, but it stood out enough to make sure I was aware.

Details? Not really necessary at this point, honestly. Just experienced a moment of judgment and frustration that didn't have to happen. It wouldn't have happened if I took a deep breath, and waited.

Everything turned out just fine, as it usually does. Not one of my finest moments, but thankfully I recognized it and can (hopefully) prevent it from happening again.

Everyday you learn something. Or somethings. I think that's one reason I love life so much.

1 comment:

  1. I like that we learn something everyday. I don't know if it's necessarily true, but it'd be great if it were true. It's also great that you try to achieve that. I applaud you :)

    ReplyDelete