Monday, May 12, 2008

Balance

I have definitely said it before- and I will most certainly keep saying it for the rest of my life.

Balance.

One good day means one bad day.

Wonderful Day = Terrible Day.

I'm not joking one bit. Too many perfect days have been IMMEDIATELY followed by down-right crappy days.

Maybe I put too much stock into yin and yang so my subconscious creates this sort of push and pull motion in my life. Maybe I put just the right amount of stock in it- understanding it exists. Maybe I don't put enough stock- and it's kicking my ass in result.

Who knows? Karma (and I don't mean Rob, heh). That's who knows. I pride myself on living a life of example. One of "what goes around comes around" or even "treat others as you wish to be treated".

But shit.

It really sucks sometimes when I get nailed in the face with a bad day following a beautiful yesterday. Not fair I say...

What do others say? "Life's not fair."

In the words of Scar (my all-time favorite Disney character), "Life's not fair is it? You see I, well I, will never be king... and you ::chuckle::, you, will never see the light of another day..."

I guess I will never be king. Or have a fitting quote for any of my blogs. I now officially declare myself "Poorest matcher of quotes to blog morals".

G'day to you... because I sure as sugar coated cookies ain't havin' one.

1 comment:

  1. well you may be having a bad day, but you can still make me laugh! i loved your comment about being the poorest quote matcher...you are funny. i hope tomorrow's a much better day, and that you get two good ones in a row!

    ReplyDelete