Monday, May 19, 2008

F-r-u-s-t-r-a-t-i-o-n

In my experience- the thing that bothers me the absolute most about ANY company-

LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

It drives me crazy when I have to run around like a beast and get information from EVERYONE when there could have been a text, a post-it, email, or hey- even verbal relay of information.

Seriously!!?!?!

It also really, really bugs me when things don't get done when they should be. Common sense. Common sense.

I am not, by any means, complaining about anyone in particular. I just can't believe this tripe has happened EVERYWHERE I have worked. I guess that's the real reason I wasn't moved up into leadership positions. I would be considered a Nazi of some sort and people would thusly hate the fact I actually require WORK TO BE DONE! Or I would be a bitch. Gotta love that.

GOOD GRIEF!! I can't wait to have MY OWN BUSINESS!

Alright, with all that off my chest I feel much better.

Someday it shall be done. It will most likely be a dog training business I choose to have, but I think it would be awesome to have a vegetarian cafe.

:)

Someday. Dreams are fun... especially when they end up happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment