Monday, June 9, 2008

Stuck in the Middle

You know how sometimes you are, for lack of a better term, thrown into an uncomfortable situation?

Well, here I sit. I love everyone. It's seriously hard for me to not like a person. I try, try, try, try, to ALWAYS see the best in people and not talk crap. So how do I stay comfortable when I am stuck in the middle of two different spectrum's? Two different differents (ya I know that doesn't make sense, but stay with me here) that have wonderful qualities in each and I wish to stay true to myself but not upset either side!!?!?

This is crazy. It's the first time in my life I have actually wanted to stay put where I am and handle every one equally. I don't want to remove myself completely (which is what I almost always end up doing). In the past I always made it a thing to stick to myself and just be cordial when things got "heated".

I just don't want this to end up like it always has for me... I become a shell. I just walk in, walk out, and barely exist. I begin to loathe the moment I have to be a part of either side and basically shut off and want to run away.

::sigh:: Things will probably happen that way but I am hoping they won't. Hoping. Hoping. Hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment