Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Lifted,

If I were to describe how I feel about dancing again... it would go something like this:

YAY!

I googled the word "yay!" and whilst browsing the images I found myself a little disappointed. Not as many cool pictures as one would assume.

I guess that's what I get for assuming. ;)

Regardless, dance class was a freaking blast and I am so very very excited for next week (and the next, and the next, and the...).

What's made you smile this week? I know it's barely begun but if you haven't smiled yet... well... that's just not cool. We can do something about that.

How about an assignment? Take, find, or make a picture and tag it Yay! where ever you put it. Something that represents the word better than the current lot. Spread the word. Let's make the magic happen.

Or, at least think about doing it.

Cheers,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment