Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Annoyance...

::sigh::

It's increasingly difficult for me to deal with Nathan's shift. Tonight- he woke up at 7. He leaves at 8:30.

We sleep next to each other for only about an hour tops each morning. Instead of cleaning or taking care of some other necessary business while Trevor is taking a nap- I crawl in bed next to Nathan (careful not to wake him) and lay there. Sometimes I fall asleep.

Totally sucks. There are only 7 more days of this shift, but it won't end there. I KNOW he will stay up all night even if he isn't working. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

I have expressed my disdain- but he will lose a dollar an hour if he switches to the day shift. Freakin' lame. I just wish there was something ELSE out there that offered the same pay...as long as it was a decent DAY job.

I miss my husband. A lot. Shtupid shift. Shtupid WalMart.

1 comment:

  1. I would not have Adam go back to shiftwork for anything in the world. I hated it so much. Hopefully things will change again soon and you won't have to deal with it forever. Untill then, enjoy that closeness of those short naps.

    ReplyDelete