Thursday, February 21, 2008

Therapy

Therapy can come in the weirdest ways- most of the time it is surprising.

Last night Chelsea and I built a fort in the living room..errr...den...whatever room it is. We watched I ♥ Huckabees and talked afterward until about 2:15am. The fort was awesome. The movie is amazing. Our friendship is priceless.

I woke up this morning to Guitar Hero for Wii sitting on the counter. Nathan got it for me for Valentine's Day. He couldn't find it until last night.

See...if I just keep my head on straight, have a few breakdowns here and there, but regain balance- the world can right itself.

While there are still a million emotions stirring inside and I fight the battle not be so selfish that I don't see others in their painful worlds.

It's hard, but I am trying. I think it stems from the idea that, "If I fix myself first, then everything else can fall into place easier..."

...but I know not everyone wants to just hear about my aches and pains, problems, or fears.

Oh, wow...am I rambling or what?

------I guess I could get back on track----

As I was folding the sheets this morning, not only did I discover I absolutely loathe folding sheets, I was reminded that life is as complex as our brain chemistry but as simple as clipping sheets up over the tv and couch.

I guess, a person just has to focus on outlets. Without them, houses get burned down.

1 comment:

  1. I think the movie choice was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete