Monday, June 16, 2008

100

This is officially my 100th post. Congrats to moi. Haha.

Trevor's birthday party was a fun time- if you minus the fact my uncle didn't show because I heard [through the grapevine] he didn't have a present for Trevor.

Here's the deal: I haven't seen him in YEARS and when he called to RSVP I cried because I was so happy to hear from him and I told him how much it meant to me that we were going to see each other again. I guess some people don't understand what it means to be geniunely excited to "see" someone after years. Ya know, he didn't even call me. Apparently he was going to.

Sheesh.

I also completely FORGOT to get hot dogs. Seriously? At a BBQ- I forgot to get hot dogs. My brother brought a steak (to cut up for sandwiches) and some ribs... but certainly not enough to fill every one up so for seconds we were going to make hotdogs and BBQ'd corn.

I had to send Nathan out right at 5 to get hot dogs because I spaced it. I am such a terrible party planner. I felt so disheveled and idiotic because I felt like people were bored, or starving.

I like throwing parties, but let's face it- I'm not the best party planner. I must have everything written down and taken care of at least 2 days BEFORE the event or I just lose it. No more "day of" stuff. Haha.

In other news, my cupcakes were a hit....and so was the corn. Trevor had a bunch of fun and got some absolutely wonderful and perfect presents. I am planning on going today or tomorrow to get him so more books and shorts. He has already grown into (not out of) his shorts and I like to be prepared for the future.

I will post pictures soon. Very soon.

Thanks for tuning in-
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment