Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I promised, Didn't I?









Like I said, the cupcakes were a hit. Guess what, though... we searched EVERYWHERE for the candles I got. Not in any bags, on tables, on the ground, in the pool [heh], or in our apartment. Apparently there was a greater force saying no blowing out candles for this two year old.

All the folks that came seemed to have a nice time... nothing crazy... but nice at least. It was always a pleasure seeing Caleb, Karen, and Brandon. That is one cute kid. :D


Trevor is a very serious present opener. He takes his time, and maticulously gets every piece of paper off the toy. He also makes sure the trash is taken care of, instead of throwing it on the ground. Gotta love that.

As you may have guessed I haven't perfected the art of picture posting on this blog yet. It's quite a process and between my relative ADD, a two year old, and a "process"- I get flustered and leave it as is. Muhaha. Take that.

Also, I don't get the urge to proof read and edit my run-ons. You get to read the sentences as they flow from my brain. I guess it's a good thing I can spell well. Otherwise I would probably drive you nuts.

Trevor also experience something new on Sunday. He was standing at the edge of the spa making faces at Justun and one of the guys threw a football (from across the ENTIRE POOL to the spa, aiming at Justun) and sure enough- it WACKED Trevor in the back and he shot face first into the spa. He knocked his forehead, nose, and upper lip on the steps. Justun pulled him up out of the water and I scooped him up and held him close. I remained calm. My son is not a fan of putting his face, head, or anything close, in the water so I thought for sure he was going to lose his composure and freak out. Bless his heart, he babbled a bit, tried to regain his breath, then simply looked at me and said "football, mommy...football...?" What a freakin' trooper. The guy that threw the ball is lucky I didn't pummel him. Or...rather... maybe I am lucky I didn't pummel him seeing as he is about 5 times my size! Haha.



Last picture because this is an utter pain in the patooty...

No comments:

Post a Comment