Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's a Sign.


The Hollywood sign is one of the most famous icons of...well... Hollywood. Tonight I stood below it. A great deal below, but still.

It was spectacular. The night was definitely an adventure. A good one. A very good one.

I suppose I could write the whole story here, but my words won't do it justice right now. I'm sleepy :D. I just had to get this out so I will remember to write the adventure some time later.

For now bullet points:
-Waiting for Danielle to get to our house.... past midnight... la la la
-Windy crazy narrow roads in the hills of Hollywood
-Fast driving
- Loud music
-The bladder-hold-of-the-century. I thought I would lose it in the car.
-Peeing IN a bush overlooking Universal City ;)
-More fast driving
-HOLLYWOOD sign!
-Colorful reflection and commentary
-A huge cloud behind the tower that looks like a complete galaxy (no joke- it was a huge spiral, absolutely stunning)
-Getting our brainwaves jumbled by electrohoosawhatsits from the crazy towers and satellites on top of the hill
-Drive home, Ryan's alternator kicks the bucket
-Sitting on the side of the 5-S.
-Calling Jacquee at 2:30am, which turned out I didn't need her :( I feel terrible for wakin' her.
-Riding with a kick ass tow truck driver
-Getting home safe
-Sealing the night ;)

Well, that's about it. It was definitely a fun evening. Jacquee, your honest concern for me when I called was appreciated, "Are you OK?" Instead of "Hello?". I love you so much girl. The next time I wake you up in the middle of the night it will be to kidnap you for your birthday. (Hey, that's not a bad idea...).

Night night, Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment