Are you tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! "Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol?"
Here are 38 questions for the people who are a little older.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I don't "hate", to say, but really... do I have to pick ONE? My truck payment.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Midway House- in February. Cody cooked dinner for all of us, with candles and side dishes and everything. The three roomy's ate together. It was amazing. Romantic doesn't always mean sexual.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Making money, or spending money. Although I did just order business cards! ::giddy::
4. How many colleges have you attended?
2, ish. Fullerton JC and Animal Behavior College
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's not a shirt, it's a sexy one piece, terry cloth, bright green, bathing suit overall that I don't wear my bathing suit under ::wink:: OH- I chose it because it's been oober hot outside and it's sexy and comfortable. Best mix for clothing in my opinion.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
::shrug:: I love my gas guzzling truck, I'll pay 'em.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I didn't wake up to an alarm, I woke up to skin...
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Taking the dogs out. It'll be nice when we have a fenced in yard and my boys don't have to be on a leash the whole time.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Early is such a relative term. If one goes to sleep at 4am, 1pm may seem early....
12. Have you found real love yet?
All love is real love. Duh. ;) Of course I have. I'm full of it!
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Fish :) Weird, huh?
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Clothing. $3, dang you!!
15. Beach or lake?
ANYTHING! I love water. What about rivers? They're nice too.
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Hm, kind of. Haven't really thought of it in that regard.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes'r. Not my fault. Guy ran a red light at 70+ mph, I was going 50. No time for breaks. It's a wonderful gift everyone walked away from it.
20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
Something standard on my "It was the free one!" phone.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Sitting on top of our Uhaul trailer, alongside the GORGEOUS Kluane Lake in Yukon! :) It was a damned good trip.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
...Well, considering I've been EVERYWHERE there is to be in California. No joke, I would say.... Sonora? I don't think I've been there....
23. Do you go to church?
Nope. Meditation is my church.
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go-to person?
Matthew pretty much holds this title, but Jacquee's been stepping up lately ;) Thank you so much my lady, I love you.
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Of course! As long as you can be happy, that's where you should want to be.
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
What a loaded question. My perception on life has been the same since I was a child. I believe the "thing" that has changed the most is my ability to accept, embrace, and love my perception. Before I wasn't sure if I was "right", or I was concerned about how people felt (no matter how much I appeared to not care what people think, I did, very much so...). I can dig deep and find the real me and be happy with it, or I can sit on the rim and see very much so the same. It feels nice.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No, but they were definitely a lot of fun!
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Ya, but only because they were gifts... I was never a fan of their lidless stare.
33. Did you have a pager?
Yes, I did. 143.
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Chino Spectrum! Hahaha Or my house.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Oh yes. I was a good influence, and kinda funny.
36. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Myself. Mom. Dad. Nathan. Matt. Mike. Katie. Brandon. Jacquee. Chelsea (x2). Ayla. Josh. Chad. Lisa... The regular at Starbucks with the broken mug... would you like me to continue? I'd like to think that if a soul has crossed your thoughts more than a few times, they have impacted your life. Every decision is a life changing one.
37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age..."?
Ya, actually... It never fails to amuse me when an adorable 22 year old lady will tell me her life story and her opinions on it. Then not listen to me when I tell of mine.
Virginia's side note: What's your definition of wisdom? Maturity?