Monday, November 15, 2010

Dreams, the little and the big things....

We all have our certain set of dreams... job, home, family, hobby...

How often do the details of your dreams change? I'd venture to say- a lot.

Every time you sit back (in your mind of course) and really think about what is important to you- it directly correlates with your present situation. "Scientifically proven".

My dreams, at I sit behind this computer clickity clicking away, consist of things for other people. Am I completely happy? Are my dreams absolutely fulfilled? Not quite yet. But, here I sit wishing the best for others.

I am no saint, I am no miracle worker. But I am thankful, I am healthy, and I know what it means to truly love.

I wish, I dream, to spread the feeling of love throughout... slowly, bit by bit, I hope to send a message.

The message....?
I'll let you know when I can figure out how to put it into words. For now, I guess I can just say "Thank you".

No comments:

Post a Comment