Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Mountain

Today was my first snowy day on the mountain for the season. It was amazing. But, I didn't ski- I did something far more valuable with my time...

I filled out paperwork and set up a training date for the National Ability Center. [[here'sthesite]] I'm volunteering!! I am so excited to be a part of their program, it's such a wonderful thing that they do (well, that WE do).

In other news I am still trying to keep my head up and stay strong. The Universe has a funny way of bringing us peace and I will try my best to be patient...

::raises her glass of chocolate milk:: Cheers All! Happy weekend!
...................
(Countless moments I think of you. You are my inspiration, my strength, and one of the most amazing souls in the world. I know one day we'll be together again, for real, in the right way, but the obstacles in our path are great and many. My son, I love you. Blessed Be.)

1 comment:

  1. The universe may go about the peace bringing thing in funny ways, but it generally works out, you know?

    Mmmm... chocolate milk :)

    ReplyDelete