Monday, November 15, 2010

I would be lying if I said my hands aren't shaking and my jaw isn't aching like I've been chewing on leather all day.

My heart races from time to time, and the idea of loss and fear plague me, though they hold no solid ground. There is no reason for these emotions, truly, but the ever-so-fragile side of me is trying to show and I am fighting it every moment.

I will fight to remain strong and positive. I know things will be as they should. I know it. Just getting there is a rough and bumpy road, and I feel like I've hit my head a few times along the way....




1 comment:

  1. You can do it, I believe in you. The mere mortals of this world need people like you to remain strong and positive, and more so, I think you need to remain strong and positive for yourself. In the long run, it makes life a lot easier. Sure, it's not going to be easy, and there will be a collection of bumps and bruises along the way, but that's what makes you strong.

    Trust me.

    ReplyDelete