Friday, February 8, 2008

OH IT GETS BETTER!

THE BITCH TOOK DOWN A PICTURE OF MY LATE MOTHER TOO!! It was on the same shelves and as I was looking for all the pieces of the MY shelf- I FOUND HER PICTURE UNDERNEATH ONE OF MY DRAWINGS ON MY CRAFT TABLE!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING BITCH!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HER!!!!!!!!

Seriously, sorry for all the cussing and I wouldn't be doing it right now if I didn't want to go in that bedroom punch her in the face, then walk out and pack all our stuff up and get the hell out of here.

I hate her so much. I hate her so much.

1 comment:

  1. ooh i'm so sorry. she really crossed the line taking down the picture of your mother. not cool. i hope everything works out, and i agree that there needs to be a conversation about who's stuff can go where....

    ReplyDelete